Just finished this, IMO one of my proudest works for a MIDI track. I suggest NOT listening to this through Quicktime as it seems to have playback issues. Instead I suggest listening to it in Winamp by setting it up as instructed below. If you don't have a soundblaster card or a good soundfont, then these settings are actually best for all MIDIs.
http://www.vgmusic.com/new-files/MK64_R ... rkmind.mid
1. Go to winamp preferences.
2. On the left side go to plugins and click on input
3. On the right side choose 'Nullsoft MIDI Player".
4. Click on 'Configure' on the bottom
5. In the devices tab, click on the drop-down menu, and choose 'DirectMusic / Microsoft Synthesizer'
6. Click on the 'DirectMusic' tab and make sure reverb is checked. (Note, whether the MIDI has 91 CC events or not, the reverb will be the same).
7. Click on the 'Misc' tab, and make sure playback method is streamed.
Enjoy! As always - comment, critique, bash, praise... whatever about my MIDI.